- Seattle - 30"x48" - Acrylic on birch panel This Debuted at the Seattle Erotic art Festival in 2016.
- New York - Multimedia This is a custom made Predator themed backpack that I created for a Sprayground at the Con Artist gallery
- Detroit - 30"x48" - Acrylic on birch panel The project titled Lust Yielding Dynamic Interactive Automaton Debuted at the Detroit Dirty Show.
-SanJuan - 10'x6' - Acrylic on cement A super fun mural collaboration with my pal Migs
- Los Angeles - 5'x30' - Acrylic on aluminium panels Modular mural piece show casing 6 of my favorite pies at Two Boots created to match the look of West African barber shop signs.
- New York - Acrylic on cement - 6'x10' This was created for historic Theater of the New City.
The mural I painter for the 1st Futurotica group show. Shown here with my model and muse Coney Islands own Zoe Ziegfeld.
- New York - Acrylic & Tempura on glass A series or holiday windows for The Bean coffee shop.
- New York - Acrylic on drywall - 4'x10' This is the mural painted for the 2nd annual Futurotica Art Show.
Richard has over 20 years experience as an illustrator and fine artist. He graduated from the Joe Kubert School of Cartoon Graphics in 1994 and was recruited by DC Comics, where he worked on producing comic books including Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman. His expertise includes illustration, toy design, and animation. In addition, his fine art has been shown in New York and Seattle galleries and featured in Blackbook magazine. He is currently working on a solo show in New York City.